Date Created: 2018-11-09T09:35:59+00:00
Reference Number: LIB051
Our client is in need of a Safety Auditor to serve as their Contractor Compliance Officer at their mine site in the Northern Cape.
- Ensure compliance of contractor’s documentation.
- Conducting site audits.
- SHERQ files inspection and reporting.
- Document control.
- Participate in change management and drive transformation initiatives.
- Ensuring that health, safety, environmental and quality standards are adhered to.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- SAMTRAC or COMSOC 1&2.
- Trade Test or Blasting Certificate.
- Matric certificate
- Certificate in OHSAS18001 and ISO45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Safety Management Diploma preferred.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- 10 years previous experience as a Safety Officer in a mining environment,
- 5 years previous experience in auditing and inspections on contractors.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.