Date Created: 2018-10-03T07:39:56+00:00
Reference Number: 920-0110LH
Our client is in search of an experienced Maintenance Manager with a background in processing plant and mineral separation techniques to lead their Maintenance team in West Africa.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of maintenance policies and procedures.
- Ensure efficient operation of the processing plant and supporting facilities through sound maintenance activities.
- Management of maintenance services and personnel.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure HSE standards are maintained.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- 10 years previous experience in the management of fixed plant maintenance within the mining industry.
- Sound understanding of mineral separation techniques.
- Good CMMS experience.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Single status contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.