Date Created: 2018-09-20T13:22:12+00:00
Reference Number: 918-2009LH
Our client is in need of a Maintenance Foreman with a background on Bell and Manitou equipment used in underground mining, to join their team on site in the Northern Cape.
- Maintenance and repairs on mobile equipment.
- Attending to breakdowns.
- Overseeing a team of Artisans on shift.
- Monitoring of spares requirements and stock.
- Driving continuous change initiatives.
- Ensuring that health, safety, environmental and quality standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade Tested Diesel Mechanic or Auto Electrician.
- Matric certificate.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- 5 years post-apprenticeship experience on Bell and Manitou equipment.
- Computer literate.
- Experience on CMMS.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.