Date Created: 2018-12-12T09:00:20+00:00
Reference Number: AND23
As the successful incumbent; you will join one of our existing teams of successful and established industry professionals, supported by experienced leaders and hands-on mentoring program. Your success will be driven by high energy levels and a genuine desire to add value and make a difference in the lives of many.
- Company activity requirements are being met in line with company recruitment standard.
- Active sourcing, interviewing, cold calling, priming, debriefing, reference checking, closing techniques, salaries, planning and prioritising on the recruitment desk (optimal performance)
- Quality of service maintained – company standard ratios maintained
- Applying consistent communication and measurement (routine and structures) – maintaining a rhythm with driving recruitment activity and monitoring progress (hook ups, meetings and weekly reviews)
- Ethical recruitment standards within brand maintained
- Recruitment activities in line with company recruitment standards
- Consistent and disciplined approaches to managing employee relations
- Staffing recruitment plans in line with growth requirements
- Developing the candidate database
- Ad hoc duties
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3 years minimum Internal Recruitment experience
- 3 Month Probation
- Permanent Position
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV along with a Motivational Letter stating your suitability for the Internal Recruitment Consultant position to Andrea Dale @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Cape Town / Rondebosch,