Date Created: 2018-07-20T07:56:39+00:00
Reference Number: 897-2007LH
Our client is in need of a Contractor Training Compliance Coordinator from a background in mining industry to join their team on site in the Northern Cape.
- Placing Contractor occupations in suitable roles and implementing necessary training.
- Ensuring all Contingent Workers received the required training according to the training matrix.
- Determining training needs and standards in accordance to required standards.
- Participate in change management and drive transformation initiatives.
- Ensuring that health, safety, environmental and quality standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- ODETDP National Certificate (Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices)
- Matric certificate
- SAMTRAC Mining or COMSOC 1&2 Certificates advantageous
- Valid driver’s licence.
- 5 years previous experience in a similar role in the mining industry in training, safety and skills development facilitation.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.