Date Created: 2019-02-05T05:35:09+00:00
Reference Number: 926-1210LH
Our client is in need of a trade tested Boilermaker Foreman with experience in underground mining and processing plant environments in the mining industry to join their team on site in the Northern Cape.
- Overseeing boilermaker maintenance and installation work for the underground and surface areas.
- Performing asset care activities including feedback and reporting.
- Job card planning and monitoring of breakdowns.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Boilermaker trade test.
- N3 certificate in Engineering Studies.
- Matric certificate.
- 5 years previous experience in surface and underground areas including winders, shafts and process plants.
- 3 years Foreman / Supervisor experience.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.