Date Created: 2018-07-20T07:18:47+00:00
Reference Number: 896-2007LH
Our client is in need of a Contractor Compliance Officer from a background in mining industry to join their team on site in the Northern Cape.
- Ensuring the compliance of Contingent Worker’s documentation.
- Site audits, preparing and submitting reports.
- Assisting with government audits and external compliance audits.
- Participate in change management and drive transformation initiatives.
- Ensuring that health, safety, environmental and quality standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Blasting Certificate in hard rock mining.
- Matric certificate.
- SAMTRAC Mining or COMSOC 1&2 Certificates.
- OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 Certificate.
- Certificate or Diploma in Safety Management or Human Resources advantageous.
- Lead Auditor OHSAS 18001 Certificate advantageous.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- 5 years previous experience in a similar role in the mining industry.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.