The globes leading mining companies, investors, suppliers and regulators will all be brought together to share and ‘fuss’ about several mining topics such as the latest technologies, best practices and understandings into both the threats and opportunities that Africa offers.
As greater demand for commodities exceeds supply, mining corporations are stressing in finding ways to increase production so that they can keep up the pace of booming demands from global populations. The question to ask is, does Africa, the most mineral rich continent on earth, possess the answers we seek?
This is a limited event with a controlled invite guest list in order to assure superiority and knowledge of interacting and discussion.
The several mining topics that will be discussed are as follows:
- Gaining and retaining skilled workforce
- Developing beneficial practices
- Achieving maximum productivity and safety through mine automation
- Mining projects sustainability and environmental stewardship
- Building strong community relations
- Excellence in maintenance and reliability practices
- Developing successful exploration strategies in Africa and project financing
- Securing energy supply in your mines
- Best examples of production scale up technologies
- Waste and water management
- Cutting costs without sacrificing quality
- Lessons learn from Marikana
There are numerous sponsors funding the event a few of them being:
The uniquely structured agenda is planned around a timetable of highly targeted, premeditated face-to-face meetings between prime business buyers as well as service providers. These meetings report the specific issues or service requirements that the attendees face within their businesses.This is why the Mining African Summit is one of the best industry development events to attend, compared to all the other trade shows and exhibitions.
Such meetings are powerful and it is this kind of interaction that ensures efficient and effective networking.