Our client is a successful mining company operating in North Africa and currently seeking a Procurement & Expeditor Supervisor. You must have a tertiary qualification to qualify for this position. The role will be overlooking Buyers, Expeditors and suppliers.
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO IRENE
Procurement Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise buyers and expeditors
- Train Buyers in CIPs programme
- Train Expeditors and monitor their activities
- Oversee purchasing and expediting processes and activities
- Reporting and liaising with end user
- Manage relationships between Buyers and Suppliers
- Long term purchase contracts for consumable items
- Coordinate and manage relationships among Expeditors, Buyers and Suppliers
Procurement Supervisor Requirements
- Master’s in Business Administration/ Degree/Diploma in Management, Economics, Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years in purchasing and expediting in the mining industry
- At least 3 years’ experience in a managerial/supervisory capacity of at least 5 subordinates
- Train the Trainer’ certification
- Expat experience in Africa essential
- FIFO rotation
- Competitive remuneration package
- Well established site with excellent security
visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.