CA mining is Recruiting for:
Head of Human Resources (mining / HR / French / payroll) Central Africa
Democratic Rep of Congo
Who to Contact
Our client is a copper mining company operating in various African countries, including the Central Africa region. They are urgently looking for a senior HR professional to take over the entire HR function and lead the department to best serve the company.
If you meet the below requirements, apply immediately with attention to Irene Eleftheriou @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finance, budgeting, forecasting, expenditure, cost saving
- Managing relevant stakeholders including customers, suppliers, and internal/external
- HR planning and strategy
- Organisational planning, design, development
- Change management
- Talent management, performance, training and development
- Employee and industrial relations
- Tertiary qualification essential; Ideally postgraduate in HR, Business Management, Social Sciences
- Must be fluent in French
- At least 10 years’ experience in the HR field, 7 of which must have been in a managerial capacity or specialist area
- Mining industry experience is non-negotiable
- Must have managed various HR functions and have sound knowledge of employee relations, payroll, OHS
About Irene Eleftheriou:
Irene is our recruitment specialist for the mineral processing and mining supply chain sectors. She graduated almost 2 years ago with an Honours degree in Organisational Psychology focusing on Change Management.
Alternatively you can send your CV to me (Zoe) @ email@example.com.
Happy Holidays and all the best for 2014.